AutoInsuranceMM.Info – Health insurance for college students – Why Do You Still Need To Compare Health Plans Every Year
There are better offers each year that you never know until you compare.
Even if you already have a Marketplace coverage, it is always best to compare health plans every year. Oftentimes, marketplace plans change each year with regards to costs and coverage. You may be happy with your current coverage and may want to just re-enroll on the same plan. However, you might be missing out on opportunities to save more money and get a better coverage.
What is considered as a plan that fits your current needs and budget?
An ideal plan is:
• One that lets you see your current doctors and other health care providers
• Has premiums, deductibles, and other costs that are affordable to you
• Covers services that you need
• Covers your prescription drugs and preferred pharmacies
• Offers a satisfactory quality of services
*** You might be automatically re-enrolled on the same plan but with change in costs and services offered. So, always remember to check for any changes in your current plan. Moreover, it is always best to confirm if new or more affordable plans are available in your area.
Open Enrollment 2019
• It is the time to make changes to your current plan.
• It runs from Thursday, November 1, 2018, to Saturday, December 15, 2018
• If you don’t have health insurance from another source, you must sign up.
• You may have to wait for a year to sign up if you miss open enrollment.
• There are penalties for not having health insurance.
It’s easy to compare health plans online, but for more comprehensive details, it is best to ask your local licensed agent for free help.
Help is always free at Health Plans In Oregon. And because of this, we have assisted thousands of Oregonians in getting affordable and efficient health insurance since 2006. To compare health plans side by side and see how you can save more, reach us thru 503-998-6169 or simply send an email to [email protected] for all inquiries on healthcare insurance and Medicare.
Cost Sharing Reductions Made Simple
Open Enrollment 2019 | Health Insurance Dates and Preparation