AutoInsuranceMM.Info – Health insurance for self employed – Got Technical Writing Skills? Check Out This Remote Gig With CrowdStrike
OK, here’s how I’d explain it to a 5-year-old.
CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity company, is hiring a remote technical writer. Your job will be to create documents, guides and other written material that break down complex topics into easily understandable content for customers. You’ll work alongside the company’s cross-functional user experience (UX) team on projects to develop and test content.
If this job isn’t your jam, don’t forget to check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Technical Writer at CrowdStrike
Pay: Not specified
- Using interviews from expert sources and research to create high-quality content to educate customers
- Develop user-focused long-from guides, contextual help, release notes and alerts
- Team-up with UX writers to decide what goes in the interface
- Work with the UX research and QA teams to test content
- Take ownership of projects and share your work for frequent feedback sessions
- Help develop the voice and tone of the company while working from and contributing to the company’s style guide
- Collaborate with remote teams
Applicants for this position must:
- Have experience uncovering problems customers face and addressing them through documentation
- Have experience analyzing audiences and problem solving
- Understand user experience fundamentals
- Have a portfolio of writing samples
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to break down complex technical subjects and make them easy to comprehend (preferred)
- Have experience with cybersecurity, technical audiences and startups (preferred)
Apply here for the technical writer position at CrowdStrike.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
Great! Sign up for our newsletter to learn more ways to make extra money: